Chevron Oak Nature
- varied colours
- any jar, edge whiteness allowed
- sound knots and putty up to 5(parquet) and to 10 mm (board)
- acceptable glance
- suitable for underfloor heating
Details of the floor
- 3 layers of Osmo oil-wax – hardened with UV rays,
- deep wood impregnation through oil penetration,
- high abrasion resistance.
- French Herringbone Finish is a two-layer, oil-waxed floor, bevelled on four sides – after gluing, it does not require sanding.
- The top layer, wearable approx. 4 mm (board) and 6 mm (parquet), consists entirely of a solid element – natural wood. The bottom layer is a mosaic made of hard deciduous wood, mainly oak and ash. Joining the layers perpendicularly introduces a crosswise arrangement of the grain of the top layer in relation to the bottom part, which ensures stabilization and prevents the floor from warping.
- This structure enables the multiple process of sanding (renewing) the floor, thanks to which it serves and delights for years and generations.
- The most modern tongue-and-groove connection system allows for simple and efficient installation of the floor. At the same time, it allows the floor to be laid in various patterns and combinations, thanks to the production of elements with the right and left tongue variant. The technological structure of each element as well as the method of connecting and installing completely eliminate the resonance effect.
- French Finish is also an ideal solution for underfloor heating. The perfect design and the best quality raw material used in the production process make the floor perfectly compatible with this type of heating, and the thermal transmittance coefficient guarantees reduction of energy losses to a minimum.
|Dimensions||Thickness 14 mm|
Width 140-150 mm
Length 600-750 mm
Width 70 mm
Length 560 mm
|Wear layer thickness||Board – 4 mm|
Parquet – 6 mm
|Method of hardening the oil-wax||UV radiation|
|Possibility of sanding||Repeatedly|
|Indoor use||All residential except bathrooms|